The Cisco® Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business provides voice, data, video, security, and wireless in one easy to manage solution. Supporting up to 64 phones and voice mailboxes, the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series offers flexible deployment options based on your business needs.
A critical part of the Cisco Smart Business Communications System, an all-in-one networking and communications solution that enables more efficient and reliable communications among employees, customers and suppliers.
With the Cisco Unified Communications Manager, you get highly advanced communications features without spending a fortune on your phone system.
The Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series includes:
The UC500 is a feature rich phone system that offers telephone call processing, voicemail, automated attendant and conferencing functions so you can respond to customers faster and save money on long-distance charges.
Secure communications for voice and data for remote workers and wireless users. An integrated firewall and virtual private networking (VPN) capabilities allows employees to safely access resources from anywhere.
Integrated Smart Applications, such as Cisco WebEx™ PhoneConnect and Cisco Single Number Reach that can help employees collaborate more effectively with partners and customers. Cisco TimeCardView improves productivity by utilizing the IP phone to provide time and attendance information.
Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series works with the following (sold separately):
- A variety of Cisco Unified IP Phones and Cisco Small Business Pro Series IP Phones, including Cisco IP Communicator softphone and wireless handsets.
- Cisco Unified CallConnectors for integration with Windows PC applications including Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer, and customer relationships management (CRM) applications to provide easy access to information your employees need.
- Cisco Catalyst® Express 520 Series Switches, or Cisco ESW 500 Series Switches to connect additional devices such as desktop computers, phones and video cameras.
Technology you can trust to help your business succeed
Cisco UC 500 series is a solution that you can count on for advanced voice and data applications for today and as you grow:
- Integrated business productivity applications included
- Collaboration tools such as video and conferencing
- Easy to grow with simplified licensing
- Flexible deployment options
- Remote teleworker capabilities
- Integrated wireless capabilities
- Fully secure remote access
Looking to buy a IP Phone System? Buy from a trusted Cisco Authorized Partner. To learn more about the features and benefits of the Cisco Unified Comminications 500 Series for Small Business visit our Website.